MAKE A RESERVATION
We are open by reservation only and we’d love to see you! This reservation gives you the opportunity to bring up to 8 people total in a single party for a private, self-guided visit to the museum. Your party can include anyone with whom social distancing is not necessary. Your time slot gives you and your party about 30 minutes alone in the galleries. Click here to read more about how to visit and what to expect.
Scroll down to use the scheduler below to reserve a time to visit the museum. Our current exhibitions are From Little Things Big Things Grow and Bäpurru ga Bäpurru. If you consider yourself high-risk and would rather not visit the museum, click here to see all the ways you can stay connected with Kluge-Ruhe from home.
Please arrive five minutes before your reservation time to ensure you have access to the current exhibitions for the full 30 minutes. If you need to cancel or change your reservation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the museum at 434-244-0234. Please note that the gift shop, the library, and the hands-on art making station are all closed to prevent transmission.
Please know what to expect when you visit:
- Masks are required for all visitors and Kluge-Ruhe staff.
- Please keep six feet or more distance from all staff.
- A plexiglass barrier has been installed at the front desk.
- You will be asked to provide the name and contact information for each family in your party upon arrival, in case it is needed for contact tracing.
- We will be sanitizing all commonly-touched surfaces on a frequent basis, but please limit the touching of doors, counters and bathroom surfaces as much as possible.
- You will be asked to enter through the main door and exit through another door. To maintain this procedure, please plan to use the restroom at the start of your museum visit.
- If you require ADA access, please book two consecutive 30 minute sessions to allow us to accommodate you while social distancing. Also, please call the museum at 434-244-0234 at least one hour before your reservation so we can discuss the best way to accommodate you.