Volunteering at Kluge-Ruhe
Volunteers play an essential role in engaging our audiences and supporting staff by working behind-the-scenes. Volunteering your time enables you to share your passion and enthusiasm for art, while knowing that you are helping to enrich our community. No previous knowledge of Aboriginal art is necessary.
COVID-19 has transformed how we are able to engage with volunteers safely. Right now we are not taking applications for new volunteers as we thoughtfully consider how to develop new volunteer roles that allow for appropriate social distancing. One of the best ways you can help Kluge-Ruhe is to be an ambassador for us. You can do this by:
- encouraging friends and relatives to visit the museum
- sign up for our e-newsletter (scroll to the bottom of the page) and share it widely
- follow us on Instagram and Facebook and share our posts on your pages
- subscribe to our YouTube channel
- review us on Google, TripAdvisor and Yelp
- donate to Kluge-Ruhe
If you are doing all of this, let us know! We would love to thank you for your support. If you have other specific skills that you think could help Kluge-Ruhe during this time, that you could work on from home, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.