Free Guided Tour of Art Storage
Join us for a free, behind-the-scenes guided tour of the museum’s art storage facility with Nicole Wade, Kluge-Ruhe’s Collections Manager and Registrar.
About our tours of art storage
- Tours of art storage are rare, and usually focus on the museum’s conservation initiatives.
- Unfortunately storage tours are not ADA accessible.
- Tours typically last between 30 and 45 minutes, and are free and open to the public. Reservations are not needed.
- Have kids? Unfortunately, tours of art storage are not suitable for children under the age of 8. A scavenger hunt is always available in the galleries, as is an interactive activity suitable for ages 3 – 100.
- Want to make it an outing? Pair the tour with a walk on the beautiful trails nearby and finish with lunch at a restaurant nearby.